As an international student, you will be stepping into a very multicultural environment, so you need to know the basics of what the country has in store for its international students. You will be exposed to a variety of cultural events, tours, sports and much more.
With the current global pandemic to Covid-19, UK universities have taken all measures to ensure the students safety and make sure their academic career is not deterred in any manner. These will be clearly explained further by the college/university that accepts you.*
For this there are additional payments (Immigration Health Surcharge) that students will need to make to the National Health Services. These will also be further explained.*
Admission and Study Support
For all the international students who want to study in the UK, we will help you fill out the application for the Universities & College Admission Service (UCAS). This is compulsory. We will also:
- Help you decide on the universities,
- Improve your statement letter,
- Add a reference letter
- Track your application process once submitted to the UCAS
Scholarships and Bursaries
Each university has its own scholarship/bursary list and we will definitely have the options open for you. Please note, Scholarships & Bursaries play two very different roles.
- Scholarships are usually very competitive, as most of the time its awarded to students with very high and specific grades.
- Bursaries are given to students based on their financial neediness. They are more straightforward and sometimes awarded then and there. *
International students need to get their Student Visa to study in the UK. Each college/university has its own requirements so, please get in touch with us directly to explain them further. For any reason, your visa is refused, we will go through the reasons and see what needs to be corrected to reapply. *
A Dependent Visa allows one of your family members (spouse or child) to accompany you when you’re travelling to the UK. For this, you will need to have the following proof of documents:
- Marriage certificate
- Birth Certificate of your child/children
- Valid and updated Bank Statements
- If parent is only surviving family member (proof of relationship)
Winning Personal Statement
One of the key things that stand out when submitting your documents to your potential institute, is your Personal Statement. This document explains to your interested party “Why you’re the right student”, “Why you’re choosing this particular institute & the course”, “What your extracurricular hobbies are”, “What your work experiences are”, and other achievements. We will help you fine tune the whole thing.
Training on credibility interviews
Once your application is submitted to the relevant colleges/universities, most of them usually call for an interview. Our counsellors will prepare you to face such interviews well ahead in time, building your confidence as well as guide you on preparing yourself for any pre-exams like IELTS.
Academic and Career Progression
We will be hands on in advising you what you can do whilst studying and after completing your course and others such as:
- Admission for further study course
- Career planning and goal setting
- Finding volunteering opportunities
- Mentoring professional development
- Resolving problems with course provider
- Academic mentoring and study support
- Study adviser and personal counsellor
- Finding private tutor or study group
* Terms and Conditions apply. Chat with us for further details.